Charlotte | Dan Jones Group Real Estate
Charlotte Real Estate
A number of Charlotte neighborhoods have been designated as Historic Districts within the city, which means that the character of each of these Charlotte NC homes has been meticulously preserved and maintained, especially through numerous renovation projects. Charlotte real estate ranges widely in price and style, from sprawling multi-million dollar Charlotte estates with turn-of-the-century architecture, to bungalow-style Charlotte homes in quiet neighborhoods with shaded sidewalks. Some Charlotte houses are just steps from trolley stops and artisan shops, while other Charlotte properties offer growing families the right amount of affordability with access to great schools. Charlotte condos offer their own unique views of the city, from high-rises in the city-center to Charlotte townhomes situated on bustling streets.
With such a wide variety of homes in Charlotte North Carolina, it’s no wonder many people only visit Charlotte once: they end up staying permanently! Contact an experienced and knowledgeable Charlotte REALTOR® and get ready to consider Charlotte North Carolina home!
Charlotte Area Links
Charlotte NC Things To Do
Lovingly called “Tree City USA”, Charlotte NC ensures that open land is protected with its many Nature Preserves which provide not only educational activities but nature trails, nature centers and even a local campground. The greenway systems throughout the city of Charlotte offer miles of natural hiking and cycling trails, while numerous neighborhood parks and district parks offer outdoor spaces to relax, picnic and spend an afternoon.
Charlotte entertainment is engagingly diverse, with its annual festivals which commemorate the rich city’s heritage, and its’ enjoyable attractions which are offered every day. Experience heart-pounding roller coasters at amusement parks such as Carowinds, be thrilled by the roar of so many engines at the Charlotte Motor Speedway, appreciate the numerous art galleries, shows and art festivals, and listen to live music, see phenomenal dancing and enjoy local and international theatrical performances at the NC Blumenthal Performing Arts Center. There are day spas which help to rejuvenate and relax, quiet carriage rides through historic neighborhoods, shopping opportunities at up-scale boutique shops, outlet malls, and street-side shopping centers, and a plethora of Charlotte dining opportunities which will make any mouth water.
Charlotte home owners place fitness as a priority with their own Fit City Challenge, keeping healthy for a better life every day. For those who can’t get enough of water there are indoor aquatic centers which offer fitness classes and swim lessons, and outdoor community pools and spraygrounds which offer respite from the summer heat. For the recreational-minded there are youth and adult sports leagues, summer camps, pond fishing, horseback riding and skateboarding. Go boating or canoeing along the Catawba River, or play a round of golf at one of the public or private golf courses. Anything you can imagine, you can do in Charlotte.
- The city of Charlotte North Carolina has a history rich in culture and diversity, brimming with vibrant streetscapes, and a unique character all its’ own. Named for Queen Charlotte Sophie of Britain, this thriving metropolis began when gold was discovered back in 1799, and Scots-Irish settlers took their claim on the land.
- With agricultural staples of tobacco and cotton to pull from, it was the arrival of the railroad which sealed the deal that Charlotte would remain on the map permanently. A boom in the textile industry, development of suburbs, building of skyscrapers and the streetcar system led to more expansion and thriving local businesses. While today many Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in Charlotte area, one of the major footholds gained was by the banking industry, which has become one of the largest and the second-leading in the nation.
- Matthews | Dan Jones Group
- Mooresville | Dan Jones Group
- New Homes | Dan Jones Group
- Pineville | Dan Jones Group
- Waterfront Homes | Dan Jones Group
- Waxhaw | Dan Jones Group
- Charlotte Uptown & Homes
- Denver, NC
- Indian Trail Info & Homes
- Mount Holly Info & Homes
- Troutman Info & Homes
- Weddington Info & Homes
- Harrisburg Info & Homes
- Charlotte | Dan Jones Group
- Concord | Dan Jones Group
- Cornelius | Dan Jones Group
- Davidson | Dan Jones Group
- Fort Mill | Tega Cay | Dan Jones Group
- Golf Course Homes | Dan Jones Group
- Homes with a Boat Slip | Dan Jones Group
- Homes with a Pool | Dan Jones Group
- Huntersville | Dan Jones Group
- Luxury Homes | Dan Jones Group