Charlotte Uptown & Homes Real Estate
Charlotte Uptown Town Homes/Condos For Sale
Charlotte Uptown Homes For Sale
Uptown Charlotte Real Estate
Uptown Charlotte real estate options sit in urban neighborhoods which range widely in price, style and home-type. High-rise Uptown condos offer views of the city-scape like no other, and many are either newly built or remodeled with highly desired features. Condos in Uptown Charlotte also include attached Uptown Charlotte townhomes which embrace the walkability of the city-center by being close to not only a fantastic nightlife, but also the central business district. Grand Victorian style Uptown Charlotte homes with porches and courtyard gardens give a little more space for the ease and comfort of a growing family in the midst of a historic and thriving Uptown Charlotte area.
Uptown Charlotte real estate proliferates through all of the wards, each with its own unique history and residential amenities.
- The First Ward has a focus on the creation and cultivation of culture, arts and entertainment.
- The Second Ward reflects the sophistication of an upscale business center while allowing room for special spots like “The Green”, a one-of-a-kind neighborhood park.
- The Third Ward is an eclectically diverse area which boasts a community garden and a dog park, while its animated and active professionals also frequent the main park.
- The Fourth Ward is a historic Uptown neighborhood which seamlessly blends the charm of history with the ease of the contemporary, making it one of the most sought after areas to live within Uptown.
- The Historic South End encourages the creative endeavors of its residents, offering the appeal of things like vintage trolley cars while also keeping pace with modern-day retailers and eateries.
No matter what the preference, owning a piece of Uptown Charlotte real estate is something which causes great joy in the everyday lives of its residents. Contact experienced and knowledgeable Charlotte NC REALTOR® Dan Jones and get ready to consider Uptown Charlotte home!
- Uptown Charlotte Condos
- Uptown Charlotte Real Estate
- Condos in Uptown Charlotte
- Uptown Charlotte Homes For Sale
Uptown Charlotte Area Links
- Center City Campus of the University of North Carolina, Charlotte
- Center City Charlotte
- Charlotte NC City Center Wikipedia
- Historic South End
- Uptown Charlotte NC Best Places
- Uptown Magazine
- Visit Charlotte
Uptown Charlotte History
The central business and living district of Charlotte NC is a captivating place. While the name of the area has changed with the times throughout the Uptown Charlotte history, it still remains a unique and thriving city-center. As a throw-back some call it Downtown Charlotte, relating to what the area was called prior to the 1980’s. To the business-minded it is known as the Charlotte City Center, focusing the attention on the diverse companies which line the ever-growing streets and high-rises.
Yet to locals who know this area familiarly this special section of the city is known as Uptown Charlotte North Carolina. It is a part of the city with a unique blend of the modern and the historic, and residents enjoy it for just that reason. Uptown Charlotte history can be seen in its turn-of-the-century buildings and newly built high-rises. No matter what people call it, the allure to this favored Charlotte area remains the same.
Uptown Charlotte NC Things To Do
There is something for everyone to discover in Uptown Charlotte NC. Catch a football game at the Bank of America Stadium, or enjoy a basketball game at the Time Warner Cable Arena. Spend an evening watching live theatrical performances, comedy or music at the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, test your science knowledge at the Discovery Place, and explore new books and children’s theater with ImaginOn. For those interested in seeing art and design pieces up-close from throughout the centuries, the Mint Museum Uptown is best suited for a fun day out.
The central business district of Uptown Charlotte encompasses companies that range from design firms to retail stores, government facilities and even the Center City Campus of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Uptown Charlotte restaurants can range from wood fired pizzerias, to upscale steakhouses, Italian bistros, soul food, and wine bars. The combination of annual events, cultural and entertainment venues along with a vibrant Uptown Charlotte nightlife makes for a place which you can explore for a lifetime.
- Matthews | Dan Jones Group
- Mooresville | Dan Jones Group
- New Homes | Dan Jones Group
- Pineville | Dan Jones Group
- Waterfront Homes | Dan Jones Group
- Waxhaw | Dan Jones Group
- Charlotte Uptown & Homes
- Denver, NC
- Indian Trail Info & Homes
- Mount Holly Info & Homes
- Troutman Info & Homes
- Weddington Info & Homes
- Harrisburg Info & Homes
- Charlotte | Dan Jones Group
- Concord | Dan Jones Group
- Cornelius | Dan Jones Group
- Davidson | Dan Jones Group
- Fort Mill | Tega Cay | Dan Jones Group
- Golf Course Homes | Dan Jones Group
- Homes with a Boat Slip | Dan Jones Group
- Homes with a Pool | Dan Jones Group
- Huntersville | Dan Jones Group
- Luxury Homes | Dan Jones Group